Our client in the healthcare industry is looking for reliable, hardworking individuals to join their Customer Service team on a temp-to-hire basis! As a Bilingual Call Center Representative on this team you’ll play a key role in connecting millions of Americans with the appropriate healthcare providers for their unique needs.
Shifts available: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or Saturday-Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., and two weeks of paid training is provided. Pay is $18.50/hour.
Perks: Opportunity for advancement and raises based on completing additional trainings, business casual (jeans are ok!), monthly celebrations, potlucks, and best of all - benefits and pay increase available upon hire.
- Answer incoming calls and provide general customer service
- Gather demographic information from callers and maintain information in database
- Refer/Transfer callers to appropriate healthcare resources based on information gathered
- HS Diploma or Equivalent required
- Customer service experience in Retail or Restaurant required; Office experience highly preferred
- Upbeat personality with a willingness to learn and grow with company
- Dependability to work scheduled shifts; Punctuality
- Willingness to complete background check