The QTI Group has partnered with a health provider that is seeking a temp Executive Services Coordinator. This position is responsible for predicting administrative service needs before they arise performing a variety of highly skilled, complex, and frequently confidential, technical, and administrative functions for the President, CFO, other Administrators, and Board of Directors. This position exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and provides appropriate coordination and support of all administrative support services throughout the Hospital.
This is a temporary position starting mid-December to June 2024. This position is onsite and located in Stoughton, WI. It offers Monday-Friday full-time hours starting as early as 6:30 a.m. Pay starts at $27/hr. based on experience.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing and maintain confidentiality per policy.
- Predict emerging service needs and proactively coordinate resources to maximize the service experience of the Executives.
- Independently makes decisions to ensure the smooth workflow of the department daily.
- Identify operational problems that involve other departments and initiate collaborative problem-solving.
- Manage supply usage within the department.
- Exhibit commitment and pride through personal example by speaking and interacting positively with various hospital constituencies and the general public.
- Collaborate effectively with employees, Managers, Physicians, and staff to facilitate trust, teamwork, and the accomplishment of the department's and the hospital's goals and objectives.
- Understand and apply effective problem-solving skills in a variety of situations as appropriate.
- Coordinate staff schedules and ensure staffing service needs are met.
- Complete time and attendance system updates in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare agendas and packets for the CEO, Governing Board, Executive & Finance Committees of the Governing Board, and all committees of the Governing Board, Administrative Council, Forum, and other committees as assigned.
- Distribute agendas to appropriate staff according to committee standards.
- Record and prepare minutes from committees, meetings, etc., as assigned.
- Proofread all materials to consistently have minimal typing errors.
- Prepare documents to ensure a professional and organized layout and composition.
- Compose, type, and distribute letters and memos for CEO, CFO, Governing Board Chair, etc.
- Schedule various meetings, rounding schedules, etc. using the electronic calendaring system.
- Coordinate and plan accordingly for large event functions. Book travel arrangements including airfare, transportation, and hotel rooms. Also, registers staff for conferences.
- Perform receptionist and other office duties for the CEO and CFO. Handle all telephone contacts in a professional manner; problem-solve and direct callers or take messages accurately.
- Arrange times and meeting places as requested in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience as an Executive Assistant level is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with several years of commensurate related experience and advanced training in various computer applications is preferred.
- A healthcare background is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience performing diversified secretarial and administrative functions of a highly responsible and confidential nature is required.
- Basic Computer competency skills are expected for this position.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analytics preferred.
- Familiar and/or experienced in almost every aspect of Microsoft Office, able to create detailed templates, and coordinate multiple documents on different applications of Microsoft Office is preferred.